Why playgroups are good for children
Playgroups are great fun! Your young child will get to sing, dance, try new art and craft activities, share experiences, and mix with other young children.
While your child is busy scrabbling in the sandpit or painting a masterpiece, your child will also be picking up valuable new skills and experiences. These include:
- learning to play with other children
- experiencing new play and art opportunities
- finding out more about the world and other people
- experiencing books and music
- improving problem-solving abilities.
Why playgroups are good for parents
Parents can share a cup of coffee and chat about their experiences while children play. Playgroups are a good opportunity for parents to:
- make new friends
- reduce isolation
- share concerns, ideas and
- learn from other parents.
for more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call teacher munira @ 019-6954456
info from : raisingchildren.net.au